There are a number of experts and stakeholders who advise us. These include representatives of
- the Electoral Commission
- the various professional associations that represent those who work in the field.
The advisers who regularly attend board meetings include
- Andy O'Neill - Electoral Commission - Head of Office in Scotland
- Gillian Taylor - Depute Returning Officer (Perth and Kinross) and representative of the Elections Working Group of SOLAR
- David Miller - Depute Returning Officer (Glasgow City) and representative for the Association of Electoral Administrators, Scotland and Northern Ireland Branch
- Roddy Angus - Scottish Government
- Maria McCann - Scottish Government
- Rachel Irvine - Scotland Office.